June 3, 2014

A TRAVELLING FASHIONISTA DREAM : MADE-TO-ORDER CLASSIC TRUNKS

*This post first appeared on double escapades

I am a fashion blogger. But first and foremost, I am a traveller. Travelling is kind of like a way of life for me. I live to travel and explore the world. And the fashionista in makes me want to look good amidst all my globe-trotting adventures. 

Being a aficionado of somewhat vintage, quirky old-fashion and colourful style, I do have my moments drooling over vintage box luggage. Yet I somehow never manage to find a suitable one - none that just says 'me'. 

Until.....

Bonia's new collection 'The Italian Inspiration'. This new collection combined the classic trunk designs with modern, high-fashion detailing making it a swore-worthy fashionista travelling companion. *tell me you are not drooling yet*


When I first saw it, I couldn't take my eyes away. They are absolutely gorgeous, each hand-made in Palmellato leather. The colours are all so beautiful, designed with every intention of suiting individual personal styles and personalities. What makes it even more special is that each and every trunk can be customise to make it my very own.  

First, I choose the size of trunk I want (There are 6 different sizes). Followed by the colours that I like (There are 21 elegant colours *OMG*). Lastly, I get to personalise my message onto the leather tags. 


How much more fun will exploring the world be with such beautiful classic trunks that just says 'You are special for me'? 


Drop by any BONIA store near you to check out their collection and customisation services or visit their Facebook page for more information.

Happy travelling, fashionistas!!

No comments: