September 2, 2013

Facts that will make you want to travel

Gosh, time flies and it's already September. This time last year, I was busy preparing for my wedding. And this time, this year, I am busy preparing for my 2nd honeymoon cum 1st wedding anniversary trip. So excited!!! I'll be busy traveling for the next 3 months to 3 different countries. I know right? I'm such a travel-holic.. 

Anyway, the year is almost ending. Time to pack your bags and start exploring the word. If you don't have enough reason too, check out the video below. 


And to add to that, here are some of my reasons:

1. Spending money on expensive meals in one owns countries can never ever beat having a simple meal in a different county. So save money on meals and start saving to travel. 
2. Seeing, learning and experiencing about the culture and lifestyle of people around the world is so much more knowledge gained then a textbook or just the internet. 
3. Waking up and looking out into a different world beats getting stuck in traffic jam on the way to work. 
4. Travelling made me realigned my focus and and purpose in life. It help me realized the things that matters and how to appreciate it while I still can. 
5. Traveling makes me happy.

So what are you waiting for? 


Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments: