March 6, 2012

Lamb @ Las Vacas

Rockstar have been going with his bro(s) to this place which he always brags to me about after... and with much pestering, he finally brought me there.... 

Fresh beef & lamb for picking... 




Choosing our meat.. 


Random stuff while waiting..


Ugly pictures of us..



a pose Rockstar is always in... with his handphone.. 


Finally it arrived.. 
5 slabs of well-done beef with 2 sides of fries and garlic bread..


Verdict : Delicious!!!! Cooked to perfection. Meat was tender and soft. The fats just oozes and melts in my mouth... Total meal with drinks cost about RM70. Good value for the amount we had.. 

We couldn't finish it so we packed them for lunch the next day. I heated it up again and enjoyed my beef steak for the 2nd time... Not as good as the night before but the meat still maintained its flavour..


And then the following week, Edwin (me twinnie fiance) had cravings for lambs.. so we found ourselves back at Las Vacas. It was a Saturday night and we arrived in time to get the last table. The rest were fully reserved. 


Beef sausages. Big and and full of beefy taste :)


Our 6 slabs of beef..


Salad side


Garlic bread side


Total meal for 4 person with drinks : RM100

Verdict : Beef didn't taste as good as the first time. Maybe its due to the number of patrons that night. The meat was kinda tough. And what I did't like was that the food got cold really fast.  However, I will definitely go back for more... Its good, and cheap and cooked to my liking :) and maybe next time, I'll use my hands...

Las Vacas
No.23, Jalan SS 5!/11,
Kelana Jaya 47301, 
Petaling Jaya
tel : 03-7874 0881/2
www.lasvacasmeat.com

No comments: