September 6, 2011

Taunt of the Green Ninja

Brown Cookie, my car (yes, we name all the cars in the house) have given up on me and its now in the hospital waiting to be repaired. Grey Shark (our spare car) is getting old and really smoky... So I have been car-less for the last 2 weeks or so... 

Today, I needed to get some things done and since my brother didn't need his car, I requested permission to use it. When I got the green light, I happily took the car keys, walk to his Green Ninja, got into the seat.... and..... DARN!!!  Darn!! Dam!!!! I.could.not.reach.the.clutch.



I could imagine it giving me a a mocking grin. So near, yet so far.. I tried pushing the chair as front as I can. I tried straightening the seat. Nothing works...  It was still difficult to push the clutch all the way in... 


Anyway, here's my solution. I actually requested for a cushion but my mum provided me with this. Doesn't it reminds you of the highchair that  had for kids in saloon/ barber? 




I so do not have short legs ok!!Proton should start making cars for petite people...


But it felt so good driving a manual car after so long... 

No comments: