August 24, 2011

Hello Manila!!!

One of the worst thing about travelling is the loads of work that you got to finish before leaving for somewhere... And I really don't like that.. The stress and amount of work pile upon is almost making me not wanna go... almost... :)

Anyway, tonight, I will be catching a flight to Manila, Philippians with a stop-over at Singapore airport. Will be spending my night at the Singapore airport before catching a flight to Manila tomorrow morning.. Its a last minute thing but I was asked to conduct conduct LDC (Leadership Development Course) for a group of young people in Manila on behalf of BB Asia. Yes, its a sort-of free trip for me... but then I need to prepare for my class. Its going to be a full 1.5day course and all classes will be conducted by me except for one class. And I got a freaking 38 people in my class... PRESSURE!!!! I feel so unprepared... I meant the notes were only given to me like last Tuesday, so I only have a week and a half to go through the notes, prepare any other materials, prepare exam papers... and so much more... 

And right after I get back next Tuesday, I will have only 1 day to enjoy my Hari Raya and Merdeka Day before  BNTS (Basic NCO Training School) starts on Thursday. So now, I got to prepare for 2 training... and on top of that, I have my current work to do... No Hari Raya breaks from the company. Darn the management! :) I still haven't really look into all the materials and my bag is still not pack. I'm so tired from the lack of sleep.. *I was looking into the exam papers yesterday night when I finally decided its time to sleep after I randomly, for reasons I don't know, started delating questions... *cries*

Gosh!!! I might be taking more than I can handle... 

But I'm still so excited about Manila!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! 

i'm so running on adrenalin..... 

No comments: