June 10, 2011

Lingerie Warehouse Sale @ The Atria

It's been a marathon week... I've been trying to finish up some work... unsuccessfully cos I've been so busy starting my own tour agency... hehe...

Nah, was in charge of planning a family trip of 14 people... and I can tell you, its a mega, mega project... Lack of sleep, dark eye circles, more white hair, stress... and all this came about because I was planning a holiday... I need another holiday after planning this holiday...

Anyway, I'm leaving for Bandung, Indonesia in a couple of hours... and I haven't even finish packing...  Gosh.. Need.to.go.now...

But before I leave, here's something for you in case you are free this weekend...


Venue - same as last warehouse sale. Read here

Woohooo!!! Bandung here I come...









No comments: