May 4, 2011

Fast Five

Woohoo!!! I have always been a fan of Fast & Furious. Its the combination of fast cars and sexy hot girls that makes it so exciting and adrenalin-rush. *oh gosh... I sound like a testosterone-filled male*.. ok, let me just add in... and sweaty buffed hot guys...


Anyway, yesterday Rockstar managed to get 2 tickets to watch the preview of Fast & Furious 5 'thanks to Joshua' @ Mid Valley Megamall. It was a very last minute thing as I was only informed about 5pm that we will be watching it at 9pm. But I wasn't going to turn down a free movie... and especially a movie like this.

Let me tell you this, it is FANTASTIC!!!! I love it... This movie not only have a combination of its usual fast cars, super fast driving, sexy girls and cool-looking guys... this latest movie includes guns, bad guns, FBI and loads of other cool stuff. Its like a combination of Fast & Furious and Ocean 11 kinda-thing. There were some funny parts that kept the whole cinema laughing too. OK, I better stop before I spoil the movie for you... but please, please... go watch it... I think its the best among all the other F&F.. Its so unpredictable... and just make sure you stay till the end of the credits... there is more..


I can now confirm that I am a BIG BIG FAN of Fast & Furious. I.need.to.get.all.the.movies.

Oh, but after watching it, I get so jealous. I wish I can drive that fast and look that sexy :( I need a body makeover... or actually more like a new body... I want long killer legs, absolutely flat stomach, long messy looking hair and sexy dark eyes... 


This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity


*slap myself awake* Yeah, I think its easier to get a sports car... 



2 comments:

amelia said...

JORDANA BREWSTER !!!!

theestherchew said...

Yeah.. she's super hot!!