August 30, 2010

What I did right..

Mark dropped by for a visit today. We talk for 2 hours!!!!

Mostly about Boys' Brigade, 10th Kuala Lumpur Company and people we know.

But I remembered one thing he said... besides all the many stuff we talked about...

He said, "Leaders often burnout because they do not received encouragement. I won't tell you want you did wrong. I won't tell you what you could have done better. But.... I will tell you what you did right.." *something like that la, but not in his exact word*

and he went on and told me what I did good...

After hearing something like that, it lifted me up and gave me the hope to go on...

I guess we are all like that... sometimes, or most of the time, we received complains and criticisms from all directions, some meant for good, others for harm.... and even though, yes, we do accept them and improved from them...

very often, we need encouragements as well... and these are what gives us the strength and determination to go on...

Thank you Mark... Talking to you was really good for my spirit :)








No comments: