November 3, 2012

Konbanwa !!!

Heya, I'm still alive in case you are wondering.. And yes, the bites still itches like crazy..

I'm currently in Japan for my sort of 2nd honeymoon. We were in Osaka the last few days and just arrived in Tokyo this afternoon.  My legs damn freaking painful from walking around so much. 

It's crazy here in Japan. Hollowen just passed and I've seen enough Spiderman, Alice in Wonderland, the Queen of hearts, maids, sailors, soldiers, Lolitas, Mad Hatters, dolls, witches, the Mario gang, prostitutes, Disney princesses, nurses, the walking dead, corpse, bunnys, animals, fruits, walking around, enough to last me a life time. 

People here are mostly friendly and are willing to go the extra mile to help us. Occasionally, we encounter rude people like a man in 7-11who made a rude sound and being chased out of Krispy Kreme by the cleaning lady. Serious.

I like it here...


No comments: