January 10, 2012

It's a beautiful day...

I know I'm already engaged... but there is nothing wrong in watching other people's proposal...and one especially as sweet and touching as this... it made me wanna get up and dance with them :)


You could see that the guy actually put a lot of thought and planning into it... And its kinda cute that he is nervous at the same time..:)

But I just cannot understand why so many people uses this song... I don't like it...I meant just read the lyrics properly... and tell me what you think... 

2 comments:

adeline said...

that proposing is just something dump to do??? lol~ never liked using that song for proposing... i'd always preferred the one by train - marry me...

theestherchew said...

haha. yep.. that part... i dun think marriage is a dumb think to do...

if this is what the people are thinking nowdays about marriage... then we are all in deep trouble...