October 30, 2011

OMG @ Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie

In 10th Kl, we have so many acronyms that I get confuse sometimes. One of the acronyms that I look forward to is OMG which stands for "Officers Makan Gathering". Sadly, we do not always have time for this due to all our busy schedules :(

Anyway, the last OMG was held in Ficelle, Taman Desa. Ficelle is a hidden gem, shadowed by its more popular and well-known sister company, Levain. It has good food, cool seating area, great pastries.. what more do you need? *oh, I forgot to add... and gorgeous cashier :)*



Japanese Curry Rice


Soft Shell Crab Salad


Pizza Something


Oh, the glorious Tiramisu.... 

They have other varieties of pasta and and bakeries and pastries and food but I didn't manage to capture them...

And again, I forgot to take any pictures of humans. Gosh... I'm totally suck at that. I can take pictures of everything else but will forget the humans... Am I anti-social or what? 
_______________________________

And then a couple of days after that, I dropped by for a quick lunch cum tea in between customer and I ordered the same Soft Shell Crab Salad again... healthy and delicious, what more do I need :)


And someone *who I shall not named just in case her boss accidentally reads this* sneak me a tiny piece of cheese cake... which totally ruined my healthy eating plan for that day.. 


I can't describe the food to you, you got to try them yourself. Just grab a book or some friends, head towards Taman Desa and check out their awesome pastry and dessert... 

Be sure to try out their Tiramisu or their cheese cake or the new durian cake or even the chocolate puff *I think that's what its called* or maybe the Green Tea...aiyah, just try everything la... 

I'll blame them if I start putting on kgs :)

Will be dreaming sweet, mouth watering, delicious dreams tonight for sure..*hint hint to someone who again I shall not name just in case her boss read this: please throw some desserts over here!!!*


Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie
11-0-12, Danau Business Center,
Jalan 3/109F, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 - 7983 0211




No comments: