October 25, 2011

oh happy day!

10 things that makes me terribly happy:


*I just found this picture that I took some time back along the school corridor which brought a smile to my face. I don't know why, its the combination of the yellow green-dotted giraffe standing all alone and unwanted by a rubbish heap... 

          1. climbing into my bed each night
          2. having ice-cream with Rockstar 
          3. my newly organized table
          4. completing my target for the days work
          5. having dinner with my family
          6. conversation on an airplane
          7. food, glorious food..
          8. planning for my next trip
          9. smiles after kisses
          10. completed laundry stand
            *I hate doing ironing and will wait till it piles up or I have no clothes left to wear*


No comments: