June 20, 2011

You don't want this to happen to you

I'm back.. Didn't update as earlier as I was zombie-ish for the last couple of days...

It started when my twinnie & I got food poisoning on the last day of our trip to Bandung... She started first @ 4am with vomiting, followed by me having diarrhea. And then it was us taking turns to use the toilet...One in, one out. Can't really remember much of that day. All I can roughly recall is nausea, giddiness, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, feeling week, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, diarrhea, feeling week, nausea, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, giddiness, nausea, giddiness, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, feeling week, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, diarrhea, feeling week, nausea, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, giddiness, nausea, giddiness, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, feeling week, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, diarrhea, feeling week, nausea, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, giddiness, nausea, giddiness, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, feeling week, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, diarrhea, feeling week, nausea, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, giddiness, nausea, giddiness, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, feeling week, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, diarrhea, feeling week, nausea, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, nausea, nausea, giddiness, nausea, nausea, nausea... and it when on and on till night.. Throw in a few almost black-outs and some sleeping time. That was it for the whole day

The in between ? We left the villa around 9am +, got into the van, when to 'Kartika Sari', stay there till it was time to go to the airport @ 12noon, caught our flight back @ 3.45pm, reached LCCT @ 7pm, took a van home, reach home @ 8.45+. 

Totally wasted a day of spending my last few rupiahs and buying some much-needed souvenirs back home... The whole day, I felt exactly how I felt when I had food poisoning @ leadership camp when I was 14 years old and was admitted to the hospital... I can't even remember how many public toilet bowls I hugged *absolutely gross* or how painful my asshole anus was...I had to hold on to the toilet walls to force myself to focus and not to 'pengsan' which I almost did... And I can tell you, its no joke to be having food poisoning on a plane.. My head was stuck in a bag the whole time. I even had thoughts that it would be better to just die... Seriously... 

But it didn't stop there. The next day, I had to dragged myself to work as we did promise customers that we will be opening our shop and there were a couple of calls early in the morning asking me if we were open. It wasn't as bad as the previous day but I was feeling really tired and exhausted...

and it lasted all thru the weekend... not really sure why... I couldn't function properly... And i think cos my body is weaken, i felt myself falling sick... having sore throat and stuff.. 

Anyway, this morning, i woke up feeling much better... so here's to better days ahead... got to focus back on my work already...

till then....




No comments: