February 2, 2011

One day I will look back and laugh at the crazy stuff I did...

Oh my.. it's already the 2nd month of 2011. Time does fly does it?

It's been a busy month for me as you can see from my lack of posts.. I have just close another erm.. chapter? of my life.. things have been up and down lately.. So as I watch everyone else slowly heading back to their "kampung" (hometown), I will be busy clearing up the tons of boxes left from my recently closed chapter. And due to carelessness of me mis-placing my phone --> laptop wire cable, I'm am stuck with lots of pictures in my phone but cannot post it up :( Let me just describe it to you... The many many boxes are stack all the way across my dining hall and way high up to the ceiling. My mum have been complaining about the messy-ness of it and I can't count the number of oh-how-are-we-going-to-have-reunion-dinner-in-such-a-mess talks...

I just closed one of my business outlet. And thought it was a sudden decision, and it was a mad dash to clear all our stocks and move out, I'm so glad that we did. I realise that in business, taking risk is just part of life. You cannot not take risk. And at the end of the day, if things does not work out, it's time to pull the plug, sit back and learn from it...

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Both my left and right side neighbours have already closed business. It's so quiet and so cold *brrr*... Should I close and head home early?

Oh wait, I still have photos of my Christmas not posted up. Better get it done before Christmas comes again :) This has got to be the latest Christmas post ever...


This is me doing a Chicken Dance.


Me doing the Titanic pose.


Me slapping a guy.


Me doing a bollywood dance.


Me doing some "Storm" pose.


This was taken during our Boy's Brigade Officers & NCO Christmas Party 2011. The theme was Superheroes and Villains. I rented a costume and came as Storm from X-men. Though I must admit she is wayyy prettier and sexier then me. And I now know that white hair don't suit me... at all...

And all that stupid stunts? Well, my officers and NCO's got me a present. And they wrapped it up in many layers and each layer that I un-wrap, I need to do a task. So after all that stunts just to get back at me for 1 year of scoldings and workload, my present is revealed...

A HANDPHONE!!!


Aren't they just great? I feel so loved...

Here's a group picture...

Last row : Wolverine, Elephant Man, Some character from computer game, Lex Luthor, Super Boy
Middle Row  : Rogue, Inspector Jones (Inspector Gadgets + Indiana Jones), Constantine, Ah Beng Superman, Anakin Skywalker, 3 feet Gorilla Girl, Cat Woman
Front row : Wonder Woman, Mickey Mouse, Storm, Poison Ivy


The X-men..


It's been a great Christmas eventhough I was super busy and feel absolutely guilty for not putting effort in getting presents for my family and Rockstar *it's his fault... really... He made it so difficult for me to get presents for him and he stood me up when I've asked him out for a date and he arrived 1 hour late for his surprise Birthday Party... What else could I do? It's either I'm a lousy planner or a lousy gf.. *pfff*

So that's it for my Christmas 2010...



No comments: